Get The Best Carpet Cleaning Immmaginable With Our Proven 7 Step Process
- Inspect – Our cleaning technicians will inspect the rooms you want to be cleaned and talk with you about the carpet cleaning process.
- Dry Soil Removal – We use a method called, “Dry Soil Removal”, which is vacuuming all the debris, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs out of the carpet using a CRI-certified vacuum. This ensures that those compounds don’t get pushed deep down into the fibers once we use the hot water on the carpet.
- Deodorize – During the Dry Soil Removal process, we can deodorize your carpet during this stage with an add-on service using our non-toxic carpet deodorizer and then we rake and vacuum once more.
- Pre-Treat – We will pre-treat the carpet and any spots that need attention with our solution, then rake the carpet to agitate the fibers to activate our pre-treatment and help break down the soil.
- Treatment – Next, we will use our hot water extracting process to remove the solution along with all the dirt, stains, grime, and allergens that were built up within the carpet fibers. This process is an II-CRC-certified cleaning method that leaves no residue and leaves your carpet super soft.
- Protect and Rake – We will apply our non-toxic protector and rake the carpet once again to lift the fibers for a faster drying time.
- Drying – We place air movers on the carpet so that your carpet is dry, and you can get back to your routine without having to be inconvenienced by damp carpet and preventing secondary damage due to wet carpet.
Lastly, your technician will do a walk through with you and make sure you are happy with a job well done.