Let us restore your floor and keep them clean!
Top Rated Hardwood Restoration
Get The Best Hardwood Cleaning For Your Home!
When sweeping and mopping hardwood floors, you’re not removing all the dirt and most of the time the dirt is being moved from one place to another. Depending upon what you are using to clean your hardwoods you could be causing damage and decreasing the life of your wood flooring. Sweeping and mopping are important steps for the upkeep of your flooring and for the cleanliness of your home but a professional hardwood cleaning every year is crucial to keeping dirt out of the floors and in the hard to reach crevices. Refined Rituals services solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT, and linoleum.
Aspects Of Our Hardwood Restoration Service
Our 5 Step Hardwood Cleaning Process
- Inspection – Our technicians will do a complete walk-through of your home or the space that is to be cleaned. They will look for any pre-existing conditions. They will double-check on the floor type to make sure they are using the correct cleaning method.
- Dry Soil Removal – The technicians will move furniture if needed and vacuum the entire area with a certified flooring vacuum; not like the one used every day in your home.
- Deep Clean – Our technicians will use our hardwood floor scrubber. This cleaning machine uses our non-toxic floor cleaner and hot water to remove as much dirt as possible. We use a low moisture cleaning method instead of wet cleaning like mopping to ensure that there is no water damage to your hardwoods.
- Drying – With our low moisture cleaning method, 90% of the water is extracted as we are cleaning. We do go the extra mile and our technicians will still dry the floors using a microfiber mop and fan. We take this extra step to ensure your floors can be walked on immediately and there is no chance of water damage to your floor.
- Final Inspection – Our lead technician will do a final walk-through with you and make sure you are happy with your freshly cleaned floors and our service. At this time you can schedule your next cleaning and they can walk you through how to pay your invoice or leave your google review.
5 Star Rating
Sand & Refinishing
Our technicians start out by giving you an in-home estimate where they will take measurements, do an inspection of your flooring, and talk with you about the process and if you would like to match to your existing flooring or choose another color. Once we get into the sand and refinishing process we will put three samples of colors on the floor so you can see how the colors will convey in the lighting of your house. Once you pick the color, we will sand the floor again and then we will apply the preferred stain or sealer you have chosen. We do one coat of stain/sealer and two coats of a non-toxic polyurethane.
Our hardwood floor refinishing process includes sanding, refinishing, and restoration without the dust or toxins. Our process begins with the use of our dustless containment system. Our machines prepare the floors by removing any grime that is embedded in the wood. We sand down the floors to remove all damages and stains.
Finally, the floor is refinished with a water-based, polyurethane or non-toxic finish.
All of our technicians are certified within their scope of practice and have received their cleaning certifications before going out into the field. A big part of what we do is educating our clients on our processes and the science behind the solutions we use.
We do things the right way, we are all about good communication and most importantly we are honest. We go out of our way to ensure that with each cleaning method, we are choosing products that are as safe as possible while still getting the job done to industry standards.
Refined Rituals is passionate about using products that are safe for the family and won’t have harmful effects on the environment. If we ever have to use a solution that isn't considered “green” we will talk it out with you and explain the reason why.
We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction
We strive for customer satisfaction and if there is anything we cannot clean, and did not discuss it with you prior to your service, you will not be charged.
3 Simple Steps To Get Total Home Cleaning
Get A Fast and Free Quote
We like to make it as easy as possible. We can come to you or you can send pictures to your local number or our email and we can give you a quote instantly.
We work around your schedule so once you approve the quote you can pick a day and time and our integrative crm will keep you updated with reminders and when we are on the way.
Once our service technicians or home cleaners get started; you will be updated every step of the way until the job is done.
Got Questions? We got answers!
This is a question we get asked all the time. Many cleaners are too harsh for the protective finish that is on your hardwoods. It is very important to choose the right cleaning solution, but it is equally important to make sure you aren’t using too much solution in one area because then the area will have too much concentration and lead to streaking or sticky floors. Make sure you are using a solution that is for Hardwood Floors and if you are using a concentrate like our most recommended brand, Branch Basics, they recommend “a dilution ratio of 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon of cleaning concentrate per 2 cups of distilled water works for most synthetic wood floor finishes.” Make sure to test it in an area before proceeding to ensure that it is the right dilution. If needed add more water.
Ready for a healthy home with clean carpet?