Give your furniture a refresh to look like new again!
Top Rated Upholstery Cleaning
Get The Best furniture and upholstery cleaning for your home
Upholstery traps dirt, allergens and soils that wear down the fibers and dull the appearance. Refined Rituals follows IICRC cleaning methods coupled with our knowledge of non-toxic cleaning solutions that will bring you furniture to life again. We are your home cleaning experts and we have certified technicians that can clean your sectional, sofa, ottomans, and other furniture pieces. Our technicians have the training to clean all kinds of materials including microfiber, leather, cottons, and linens.
Aspects Of Our Upholstery Cleaning Service
Our 5 step furniture and upholstery cleaning process
- Our upholstery cleaning service begins with thoroughly inspecting your upholstery. The technician will inspect upholstery for fiber type, physical defects, color fastness and staining.
- They will spot treat using a non-toxic solution on any areas on your couches, chairs, mattresses or other upholstered items that look like they need extra attention.
- Hot water extraction method. Our upholstery cleaning machine injects hot water into the furniture to release dirt deep within the upholstery to release the allergens and dirt build-up. Depending on the fabric of your furniture, steps 3 and 4 will be replaced with a different cleaning method, which is known as, dry solvent cleaning. To learn more about dry soil removal refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Next, we extract the water and debris with our cleaning machine.
- Finally, we will inspect your upholstery with you to make sure you’re happy with your clean upholstery.
5 Star Rating
All of our technicians are certified within their scope of practice and have received their cleaning certifications before going out into the field. A big part of what we do is educating our clients on our processes and the science behind the solutions we use.
We do things the right way, we are all about good communication and most importantly we are honest. We go out of our way to ensure that with each cleaning method, we are choosing products that are as safe as possible while still getting the job done to industry standards.
Refined Rituals is passionate about using products that are safe for the family and won’t have harmful effects on the environment. If we ever have to use a solution that isn't considered “green” we will talk it out with you and explain the reason why.
We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction
We strive for customer satisfaction and if there is anything we cannot clean, and did not discuss it with you prior to your service, you will not be charged.
3 Simple Steps To Get Total Home Cleaning
Get A Fast and Free Quote
We like to make it as easy as possible. We can come to you or you can send pictures to your local number or our email and we can give you a quote instantly.
We work around your schedule so once you approve the quote you can pick a day and time and our integrative crm will keep you updated with reminders and when we are on the way.
Once our service technicians or home cleaners get started; you will be updated every step of the way until the job is done.
Got Questions? We got answers!
Your specific upholstery fabric will determine which cleaning method we use. While the cleaning method along with optional protector application determines the drying time, typical dry time ranges from 2-6 hours.
At Refined Rituals, we do not steam clean furniture but use a process called hot water extraction. Hot water extraction gets confused with steam cleaning because of the steam that is seen when using a hot water extraction method.
Cleaning upholstery can vary greatly based on the fabric. Before you clean upholstery make sure you check the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions. Typically, the tag of any upholstered furniture will have one of four different letters on it.
W — You can clean this material using water but it is not machine washable. This means it is safe for a professional to spot clean your furniture and then extract it with a carpet cleaning machine.
S — Dry Clean Only. These fabrics must be cleaned with cleaning solvents and will not react well with water. Our technicians will vacuum the upholstery and then use a special brush for upholstery along with the water-free solvent to dry clean your upholstery properly.
WS — You can use water or a solvent-based cleaner on this sofa.
X — Vacuum only.
Ready for a healthy home with clean carpet?